VLEX, the Legal Intelligence Platform, is seeking a Business Analyst & Financial Operations Manager.
The Financial Operations Manager reports to the CFO. This role will work with the firm’s financial leadership team on strategic and operating initiatives, financial reports, process & controls and all aspects of day-to-day operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Analysis of financial statements, key operating metrics and commercial reports (by Business Unit, Legal Entity and Customer Segment)
● Support in communicating and presenting financial and operating results and details to senior management and company board
● Ownership of the financial month-end closing process.
● Analyze key P&L and balance sheet accounts to provide insight and ensure accuracy of the monthly close
● Ensure that our group produces timely and accurate data that is both considered and compelling
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
● Support in finance administrative tasks
● Support CFO with financial institushions relationship .
● Oversee treasury.
● Contribute to continuous process improvement of internal controls, system integrity, internal reporting
● Enhance cross-functionality of the Finance & Accounting team
● Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
● 3+ years of with a B2B SaaS startup,l firm or audit firm
● 5+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
● 2+ years of Netsuite Oneworld experience
● Excellent knowledge of industry-standard B2B SaaS metrics
● Advanced Excel and SQL
● Robust financial analysis with knowledge of GAAP within SaaS industries
● Well-developed communication skills, must be able present analysis and work product to the firm’s executive team.
● Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize workloads and work independently
● Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish
Hybrid work model: 2/5 Home office